DP Guardian, Inc. is a data center cleaning and data center systems installation company based out of Greenwood Village, CO. We are hiring a full time Construction Lead. Would you like to join our team?
We are seeking individuals with leadership abilities and hands on integration experience to join our growing team. Lead a team of installers in critical facilities such as data centers and telecom spaces. May also provide leadership to assigned contract staff.
- Driver's license (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Ability to travel (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- construction: 5 years (Preferred)
This position supervises and provides daily leadership over a team of installers to ensure a safe working environment, quality workmanship, customer satisfaction, and compliance with our customer standards. This position will be responsible for assisting the Construction Project Manager in the training and monitoring of the installers’ work performance and act as a technical expert in troubleshooting problems, process improvements, employee rewards and disciplinary actions, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works independently and ensures all employees being supervised efficiently work through the day's work assignments
- Acts as a lead over the Cage/Containment installers by providing close oversight of the installation team in the completion, performance, and accuracy of data center cage/containment builds that ensures high quality and meets all customer requirements
- Performs employee training/development
- Resolves daily operational issues/problems as they relate to installation and quality. Be able to work through and solve installation issues that arise
- Reads and interprets drawings, communicates well with leadership, and identifies problems so they do not become bigger job stopping issues
- Requires ability to work after business hours; emergency on–call, stand-by and overtime as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Duties (if any):
- Provide leadership for assigned staff consisting of DP Guardian employees. May also provide leadership to assigned contract staff.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
- Three (3+) or more years of management experience is required
- Five (5+) or more years of construction experience is required
- Material procurement and material management experience is required
- Proven skills, and excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year-to-year basis
- Possession of a valid State Driver’s License is required
- Candidates must pass criminal and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) background checks and pass a pre-employment drug screen